It took me four hours to transform an entire box of tomatoes (20 pounds) into exactly 6 jars of homemade spaghetti sauce. Talk about demoralizing. I still have about a year's supply of Hunt's sitting in my storage room that I can use for junk recipes and these 6 quarts will rest in their throne atop my kitchen cupboards to be brought down only for special occasions.
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Precious as gold.
It took me four hours to transform an entire box of tomatoes (20 pounds) into exactly 6 jars of homemade spaghetti sauce. Talk about demoralizing. I still have about a year's supply of Hunt's sitting in my storage room that I can use for junk recipes and these 6 quarts will rest in their throne atop my kitchen cupboards to be brought down only for special occasions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment