This place is perhaps the most stunning of any national park I've seen. Yes, that includes Zion, which is breathtaking in its own way. The natural light against the formations is a landscape photographer's dream... not that I would know, as you'll be able to tell by the quality of our pictures. :)
Pretty much every corner we turned caused us to utter enormous sighs of wonder at the beauty that surrounded us on every side. Oh, I hope I get the opportunity to return to Bryce and hike more of its trails...
The girls were naughty that day.
Our visit was short but sweet. And I could totally see why most of the tourists there were not speaking a lick of English. It's worth traveling across the globe.
1 comment:
Where did you stay at Bryce and when did you go? We were at the campground right outside the park when we went. We were there over memorial, looks like about the same time you guys went. That place was really cool I thought and someday I hope to go back.
Post a Comment