Sunday, September 15, 2013

Our summer in iPhone pictures.





                                   Museum of Flight in Seattle.  Anna's simply thrilled to be there.
                                                                    Pike Place Market.
                                                  Seattle Waterfront with the cousins.
                                                     Snoqualmie Falls.  And Lily.  And Lexi.
                                                                   Are we there yet?
                                                        Eve's weapon for four weeks.
Waiting for a blood draw at the hospital.  Perfectly normal way to spend a summer afternoon.
                                                          And the cast is coming off!
                                                           A routine trip to Home Depot.
                                                                     Teasing the daddy lion.
                                                                          Our little Medusa.
                Me and the girls.  This time I'm actually swinging instead of pushing.  Unprecedented.
                       The adorable girls I get to teach at church.  And go boating with, on occasion.
                                                Where we pretty much spent the whole summer.
                                                        A dip in the campground creek.
                                                          Our weak substitute for the beach.
                                                         Half-price shakes after 8 at Sonic.
A bunch of weirdos we call friends.
Too good to put down.
Despite my general disdain for smartphones and the fact that so many of us cannot seem to live without them, I broke down and got one this summer.  Deal I just couldn't pass up.  And of course, I'm left wondering how I ever lived without it.  :)
Truly though, I really enjoy the ability to capture everyday moments like the above, moments that would probably escape my memory if I didn't have a gadget with a built-in camera attached to my hip at all times of the day.  Love my phone.  Love my life.

No comments: