Rachel broke her collarbone on April Fools Day. No joke. She woke up not wanting to go to school that day and I kicked her out the door only to get a call after lunchtime. She believes it was a premonition. I believe that's hogwash. Nonetheless, she was not the most patient patient. It was painful to watch her flip out and threaten to break into the doctor's office at the urgent care facility, because she couldn't stand the pain any longer. I can't wait for my daughters to give birth, let me tell you. She was jumping on the trampoline two days later (against doctor's orders, of course).
Our traditional Easter egg hunt. Anna came home from Japan sick as a dog and opted out of the candy portion. Hence, no pictures...
My birthday. For the first time ever, I have a child old (and willing) enough to bake my cake for me. Thanks Anna! It's great to be 38.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment