Monday, September 7, 2015
Jump creek - with injuries.
When the girls were smaller, going to Jump Creek over Labor Day weekend was an annual tradition. We took a four year break and went back this year. Somehow, the kids still love it - minimal hike in to the falls, plenty of terrain to climb on and explore, crayfish to find and unintentionally eliminate...and a stop at Williamson Orchard on the way home. This year, everyone made it out unscathed, except for me. I took a tumble by slipping on a rock while traversing the creek and sprained my ankle. Didn't realize how bad it was until that night when I could barely put any weight on it. My injury set me back a week but was a healthy reminder that I'm not invincible - particular while in my third trimester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment