Autumn was blissful this year - unseasonably warm, warranting a visit to the pumpkin patch (a once every three years sort of event for our fam). Eve got to go to the Farmstead with her first grade class while I tagged along.
Then we made it a family affair to hit up Linder Farms. The weather was wonderful, the donuts delicious and the girls were happy. Me? I was lamenting the ridiculous price tag for lame rides. Whatev. Like I said, the girls were happy, right?
Later that night Tim and I ditched the kids for a delayed celebration of our anniversary. We relived our very first date (15 years ago) by attending a Idaho Opera's performance of Mozart's Magic Flute. Once we got past the fact that it was performed in English (gasp!) we truly enjoyed it. Love Mozart and love my man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment