Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Back to life.

It might have been swine flu. I've never had any flu (besides the barfy kind that lasts only 24 hours, that is), so I wouldn't really know. All I know is, after almost a week of basically neglecting everything that makes me happy (ie: to-do lists and doing fun things with my kids), I'm ready for life to begin again. So here's to five days of playing Scramble on Tim's iPod, allowing the kids to run my household with their candy-stealing, TV-inhaling, mess-making ways, and long naps. Lots and lots of naps. It's been real. But not real fun.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I'm so sorry you've been sick. That doesn't sound like you at all! It's times like this that I wish we lived next door to each other. I could have played Scramble with you! Just kidding, I could have helped the girls eat their candy! Seriously, I would love to have been there to help out...Glad you feeling better!

Shannan said...

Sounds like a normal week at our house!:)
Are you sure you're not pregnant?:)