Thursday, February 23, 2012

Party house.

We spent a lovely President's Day weekend with my side of the family. Courtesy of my parents, we stayed in an awesome party house complete with all the amenities one could ask for. I didn't even set foot off the property from the moment we arrived until the time we left. Amid squeals from her sisters after learning about everything the house had at our disposal, Lily said, "I can't believe I get to swim, during the winter, for as long as I want, and I don't even have to do what my swim coach tells me!"

Best of all, we got to visit with loved ones. It was a weekend to remember. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa.







2 comments:

Ralina said...

Where was this house? That looks like lots of fun!

Stace said...

How fun!!! I am always a little jealous when parents pay for cool things like this, for all the siblings. Way fun. :)