I taught art in third grade earlier this week. We studied Monet and did the following watercolor painting. The kids did a lovely job.
Lily's been dressing up Eve to put on fashion shows.
The scouts had an auction at the church last night. I slaved for several hours Saturday over these before auctioning off three boxes, saving a few for myself, er, I mean, Tim.
And now I'm looking forward to a week with fewer demands. At least one can hope...
2 comments:
Oh Susie, even though I have only ever been around you a handful of times, I find complete delight in your blog. You are such a great writer and a fantastic wife and mother. You say it how it is, but make me laugh at the same time. Thanks for blogging at 3 in the morning!
Sorry you were up at 3 in the morning, and sorrier (is that a word?) that you had a migraine, but always so grateful when you blog and include pictures! Thanks for keeping at it and giving us one more connection with your sweet family. Love you all!
Post a Comment