There's just something about cut flowers that makes my heart sing. These bloomed just before we arrived home from a trip on Mother's Day weekend. I couldn't resist bringing them in. Somehow, I think it makes me feel like I didn't waste any money buying flowers for myself. Nevermind the fact that I ordered them from a catalog, planted them, fertilized and watered them. They're free! Right? Well, at least Tim thinks so. Clever me.
Monday, May 17, 2010
In time for mother's day.
There's just something about cut flowers that makes my heart sing. These bloomed just before we arrived home from a trip on Mother's Day weekend. I couldn't resist bringing them in. Somehow, I think it makes me feel like I didn't waste any money buying flowers for myself. Nevermind the fact that I ordered them from a catalog, planted them, fertilized and watered them. They're free! Right? Well, at least Tim thinks so. Clever me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They're beautiful, Susie. One more shared interest!
Post a Comment