80 degrees last Saturday, snow today. It is May, right? Sure am glad I planted those tomatoes... hmph.
The cold didn't stop Anna from scoring her first and only goal of the soccer season today. She's been a great defender, but it was fun to see her experience the thrill of scoring.
Lily stuck a bead up her nose earlier this week. Tim found out when she was frantically complaining that "it feels like there's a bead stuck in my nose!" Well, how 'bout that?
Our tenants moved out of our rental house. Now begins the most stressful week of the year as we work feverishly to ready it for the next family. Last time we had the luxury of having my in-laws take the kids on a trip to Utah for a few days. And still Tim was there every night until at least 11 p.m. This year, no such luck. We're upgrading to hardwood floors and swtiching out the linoleum in the laundry and bathrooms. Should be exciting!
Great scripture reading lately. We've been studying Samuel the Lamanite as a family. Personally? 2nd Nephi, Old Testament (Deuteronomy) and General Conference talks simultaneously. Loads of insight.
Planted two peach trees behind our property line, 25 strawberry plants and the rest of our summer herbs and vegetables. Ah, I love everything about gardening - teaching my kids to work and love fresh fruits and vegetables, saving money on expensive produce, pulling together a salad at the last minute, enjoying the sun... I could go on and on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll be calling you for rental help in a year I think.
Post a Comment