Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Lovin' summer.
I feel the greatest fulfillment (as a mother, that is) during summer. I hardly get a thing done - except maybe sweeping the floor (three times a day) but no matter - we whittle the hours away with endless fun and a whole lot of water, as the pictures can attest. Yes, we're busy, and the house and laundry are never clean. But, oh, how I love my children and the time we get to spend together.


















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I find it interesting that summer makes you love mothering more. I usually find the opposite to be true for me. I guess I crave a schedule and routine. This summer has been better than most though. I think we need some more water time. We're going to the splash pad tomorrow.
If all of those water pictures represent a different day's play, no wonder you don't get much else done! And I'd bet money that the kids will remember the water fun much longer than the not-perfectly-clean-house. In fact, the house doesn't even phase them! Glad you're all having fun!
Love summer too! But I'm feeling a little tired...so busy all the time. I thought things would slow down and be less chaotic. Between keeping the kids entertained and having lots of company. Not so much. :) Glad you're enjoying your summer.
Post a Comment