This is the mending pile. We affectionately call it "the Corner". If something ends up in this pile - there's good reason to believe it will never resurrect. My goal for this winter is to eradicate "the corner" from its current state. Last weekend I rescued two shirts, two dresses, and two holey pairs of jeans. The pile looks about the same as ever. I'm not sure who to blame for the overwhelming state of the pile: the kids, for their, shall we say, "active" nature; myself, for my procrastination; or China, for making cheap clothes. Today, I think I'll blame China. And save the corner for next month.
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
The corner.
This is the mending pile. We affectionately call it "the Corner". If something ends up in this pile - there's good reason to believe it will never resurrect. My goal for this winter is to eradicate "the corner" from its current state. Last weekend I rescued two shirts, two dresses, and two holey pairs of jeans. The pile looks about the same as ever. I'm not sure who to blame for the overwhelming state of the pile: the kids, for their, shall we say, "active" nature; myself, for my procrastination; or China, for making cheap clothes. Today, I think I'll blame China. And save the corner for next month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment