you haven't blogged in over a month, for starters. And, when you wash, dry and fold all your laundry on Monday and on Friday, it's still there. I had several weeks during March that were like this. Bring on April! May you be much more relaxing than the last month. And may the laundry fold and put itself away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Honestly. Laundry might be the death of me.
BUT... I taught Melissa (7) how to run the washing machine yesterday and she loved it! She ran all my laundry through and left it in piles in my bedroom. (I couldn't get her to stop. Later I was wondering why I tried to stop her at all) Luckily I am also making she and Ellie fold their own laundry this summer so I just piled two baskets full for each of them and did the rest quickly. AMAZING!!!!! If you haven't tried this, I highly recommend :)
Post a Comment