I feel like I should wear a t-shirt proclaiming, "I survived the month of May!" Here's a quick recap of a few end of school happenings. I joined the fourth-graders on a field trip to the Idaho State Supreme Court and the Capitol Building. Here's the lovely Anna in the Governor's office.
I also tagged along on Rachel's field trip to the Botanical Gardens. A tour of gorgeous plants with 18 adorable kindergarteners? Why, yes, I think I will.
For Lily's last couple of weeks, she got to dress up in 19th century pioneer garb, pretend to be a girl named Molly attending a one-room schoolhouse, and write on a slate the entire time. She thought it was awesome and it just might have been the most successful two weeks of the entire school year for her. Hmm. Education reform, anyone?
Bring on summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment