Saturday, May 25, 2013

We think that our school is the best!

Those are actual words from one of the songs Eve and her friends sang at Joy School graduation.  And I must say, after 7 years of doing this, I whole-heartedly agree.  I don't know how preschool would look for us if we didn't do Joy School every year(though I suspect I might find out soon, because Eve's group of 6 has dwindled down to a mere 3 next year, thanks to friends who thought moving away would be a good idea...sob).

We love Joy School around here, and one of the best parts of Joy School is graduation, where we gather all of the families into our backyard for a celebration of these adorable four-year-olds.  These pictures pretty much sum it up:
Have I mentioned how much I love preschoolers?
Tim thinks he's being funny by snapping shots of some of my best faces.
Yep, I think I was okay not knowing how "expressive" I am when giving speeches.
Here's to another wonderful Joy School year.  May there be many more.  Or, at least one more.

No comments: