It's gotten a lot of press in recent years... the mayhem that ensues as soon as the school year narrows to a close. It's as if nothing went on the rest of the year - they saved all the field trips, recitals, plays, and performances for the time when parents are anxiously working on their game plan for when all the kids are home. I'm happy to say we survived it. Here's a bit of proof.
Anna's Choir and Orchestra Concert
Rachel's 1st Grade program
:Lily's class play:
And last but not least, Eve's graduation from Joy School! I should get wistful about how I've been teaching Joy School for eight years straight and how I'm going to cry next year without preschoolers storming my house every six weeks, but I won't. In fact, I was relieved to have it all out of the way. I'll save the crying for when I send Eve off to kindergarten this fall and have 2 1/2 hours all by my lonesome every day.
I will say this, however. Preschoolers are my favorite. They are full of life, eager to learn and please, cute and mostly snuggly, funny beyond belief, and just plain adorable. It's hard to watch my youngest child move out of the stage of life I enjoy so much, but alas, I must. Happy graduation Eve!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment