Monday, October 27, 2014

A few summer pics that slipped through the cracks.

Idaho Shakespeare Festival - never disappoints.


 We missed a few pics from our trip to St. George - as always, we had a blast with the cousins and Amie.



 We bought a bike rack in June that holds five bikes so we are no longer relegated to biking only the paths in our neighborhood.  Here was our maiden voyage on Boise's greenbelt.  We've spent plenty of time there, over the years, and it was fun to experience it on two wheels.


I wonder if the backyard pool will every get old.
 This was the year we decided to erase "get snow cones" from the annual summer bucket list.  Might as well flush money down the drain - they NEVER finish them.  Not even close.



 We had a fantastic summer rainstorm and I managed to coax the kids out in the rain by taking the lead- reminding them that I'm not just a taskmaster.  I actually have fun once in a while.  No pics of me, though.


No comments: