Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Just for Me
I met up with a few of my high school girlfriends this past weekend and was reminded of how fun I used to be. If you talked to anyone who knows me now, "fun" would not be the first word they would use to describe me. "Nazi", "controlling", or "structured" at best. But fun? Not sure what it is about motherhood that has transformed me into a Nazi. Maybe it's just me, but last time I checked, picking poop out of air vents and scrubbing egg out of the carpet was not exactly a rip-roaring time. So I spend most of my time trying to avoid such calamities. Not exactly fun, either. This is my attempt to do something just for me. Here's to blogging!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
welcome to the world of blogging. i am so glad i am not the only one who was weak and succumbed to the temptation!!!!
Post a Comment