We moved all three girls into the same bedroom about a week ago. This will have been the third time we have tried putting Anna and Lily in the same room. Is the third time the charm? I think so. Here's my secret: I threaten them. It's as simple as that. They have a limited supply of books and stuffed animals that they get to take to bed with them and if I catch them out of their beds or talking too loudly they lose one for every offense. Of course, it probably wouldn't work for any other family because frankly, I got TONS of advice about kids sharing rooms the last two times we tried it and none of it was effective. Why does every child have to be so different? Why can't I just read ONE parenting book and call it good?
Next project: Potty-training Lily. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you come across any potty-training miracle-working advice, let me know. I still haven't got Nathan trained. We did use Toilet Training in Less than a Day with Emma and it worked like a charm. Not so much with the boys.
Post a Comment