Last night our entire family (including my sister Jill, who now lives with us) was playing Go Fish. I don't recall the exact order of things, but somewhere in the midst of "going fishing", Rachel decided that she wanted to "go fish" too! My sweet sitting (and sometimes rolling) angel decided that those Go Fish cards were worth the effort it took to shift into crawling gear. We got the camera out and, of course, got her first few moments of crawling glory on film. But we fell short of capturing perhaps the best part, when Lily tried to get on Rachel's back and ride her. Tim pulled Lily off of her little sister so that all 30 pounds of her would not hinder Rachel's efforts. I guess the sight of Rachel on all fours was too "horselike" to resist because she protested "I want to ride her!"
Needless to say, the game was over. Rachel was the winner for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment