Saturday, September 8, 2007
Handy Dandy
Today, when I took the kids to the grocery store, I pulled into a parking spot fairly close to the store and Anna said, "Mom, don't park in the handy-dandy spot, we don't have a handy-dandy license plate". I resisted the urge to correct her, it was so cute. She went on to say that "when daddy gets old, we can get a handy-dandy license plate but we could get in trouble if we parked there now."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the things kids come up with to say! As Art Linkletter said, "Kids say the darnedest things!" We have a book with funny sayings made by Sabrina and Roderic. "Handy Dandy" would definately make the book! And poor Tim, even though he's younger than us, you'll have to wait for him to get old to get one of those tags! Hahahaha
So sad I missed that one!
Your kids love Blues Clues a lot???
Nisa
Post a Comment