Sunday, January 18, 2009

As promised.

The girls adore her. Anna even said the other day that she was going to run away and take the baby with her because she hates everyone else in the family. You can tell we're all still adjusting...
So here's a few pictures of Eve's first day on the earth. Not too many of her first minutes - way too much skin (mine, not hers). I even skipped the classic between-the-legs shot that Tim likes to take of my doctor post-delivery. Nice. I'll try to keep posting but in all honesty, I'm having a hard time fitting a shower in, so I'm not making any promises. Until then, thanks for all the well wishes!





10 comments:

Steph said...

Eve is so adorable, and tiny! I'm sure your girls are all going to be great big sisters. You look great for just having a baby! Congratulations!!!

Steph Whitted

Malauna said...

Anna looks beside herself with joy to be holding Eve. Thanks for not sharing your skin with us internet viewers.

Topsy said...

As always you are one of the most amazingly beautiful women I've ever known. Even the after baby horror shot can't change that. And sorry, I DO NOT AGREE with everyone else that we look amazing after giving birth. You, however, make me sort of change my mind.

Perhaps that is why God keeps blessing you with daughters. So the beauty gene will never fail!

Amy Heath said...

Congratulations.....she is angelic! Those sisters look awfully proud.

Cherish said...

What a beautiful baby girl! I remember that adjustment to having 4 kids...yikes...it's a tough one. Hang in there it does get better and easier as you "readjust" life a little. I'm glad everyone is doing well. Wish I was closer to help you!

Jessica Waters said...

Congratulations! Welcome to the four girls club.
Everywhere you go now you'll hear "oh my are they all yours, you must be busy and that should be fun when they are all teenagers!!" But it is great!! I have a Eve and Anna too! She is absolutely beautiful. I hope she is a sleeper.

p.s. is polliwog our roommate Emily- it looks like her! HI Emily if it is!

Annie said...

SHE COULDN'T POSSIBLY BE MORE PERFECT!! I love her already...can't wait to see more of her!

Aunt Roo said...

What a little angel! So funny that some of us get the boys and others get all the girls. You are a stronger woman that I, friend. All our love and prayers to you!

Ralina said...

Congrats Susie. She is darling. The picture of all the girls is so cute too. I hope things are going well with having 4. We need to make another trip to Boise to see you guys.

Tracy said...

aahh - my arms are ready for her! She's precious - congratulations! Tim's face beamed with pride when the bishop announced her on Sunday - how sweet!