Monday, January 12, 2009
Here goes nothin'.
Well, there's a first time for everything. After three pregnancies and labors that were almost exactly identical, right down to the Indian food I ate the very night(s) I went into labor, I have found myself dealing with an anomaly (at least for me). Tomorrow morning, I'm scheduled to be induced at 6 am. Baby turned up with an irregular heartbeat when I saw the doctor on Friday. Though everything I've read about arrhythmia and everything the nurses have told me would indicate that it's not a huge cause for concern, my doctor has recommended induction. Fun, fun, fun. Well, at least I know I will have a baby in arms on January 13th. Can't wait. In fact, I'm hoping a spontaneous labor will make it so I don't even have to wait until tomorrow. Please?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good luck Sus! I went into labor the night before I was scheduled to be induced, it was like my body knew it better get in gear or else it would be forced too. Hopefully that happens for you too. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you tonight!
Oh, my heart goes out to you. It is pure torture waiting for a sweet baby to arrive! "JUST GET HERE ALREADY," is what I wanted to belt out! The very best of luck to you tomorrow. I will be waiting anxiously to hear the news! Oh, I can't wait!!!!
I think its a boy because hes being more stubborn to come out. I hope things went well in the delivery. Keep us posted.
Yeah! Good Luck! Blessings be with you. We can't wait! Yeah.
So exciting! I hope right now you are holding an adorable little baby in your arms and that everything went well for you. I can't wait to see pictures and hear details.
Post a Comment