Tuesday, January 27, 2009

On the bright side.

Rachel sat in her overnight diaper until after 10 this morning. If I'd changed it any sooner, I would have had to change it twice, since she'd just done a lovely #2 in it. Just trying to think positively... and yes, I'm typing this one-handed.

4 comments:

Ralina said...

I hope it gets easier fast for you. As mothers we sacrifice so much for our kids. I hope the breastfeeding gets easier. You updated your blog, that's a plus. Hang in there. It will be so nice when our kids are all more self sufficient. In some ways I will miss the baby phase and in other ways it will be nice to have them get bigger. Have a good rest of the week.

Tracy said...

Suzi - I'm proud of you for trying to be positive when it's tough. Seeing you with tears in your eyes yesterday broke my heart. It instantly took me back to the weeks/months after having our fourth. Rough times. But things will look up. I think you are simply wonderful. I have been thinking a lot about you. Sure hope you can smile today - I'm here for ya!

Tracy said...

Sorry - realized I spelled your name wrong. :) I'll get it right next time...

Anonymous said...

Good job with the multi-tasking!