Monday, August 17, 2009

Summertime.

As we bid farewell to summertime in just two short weeks, here's a sampling of what we've been up to.

Growing these:


And these:


Learning new skills like:
Sitting up.

And eating solids.

And flipping pancakes.



Building useless structures behind the property line at dusk.








Visiting family in Utah.



On rainy days we:

Made baby food.


And played with playdough.


On sunny ones we:

Played water games.



And tie-dyed on the back patio.



And played so hard we failed to take pictures of all the action.

Here's to a truly awesome summer. I'll miss it. But I'll be happy when earlier sunsets ease my children into bed at reasonable hours. I'm exhausted.

2 comments:

Annie said...

It looks like it has been a geat summer!

Valerie said...

Your pictures are worth thousands of words. This truly is a good journal for you isn't it? Are you going to put it in book form?