Wednesday, March 10, 2010

And the winner is...

Only two people? Two? Wow, either my readership is way down, or you all just don't have much of an imagination (or time, and believe me, I get that). Well, Stephanie, marshmallows... sounds interesting. Mind if I try it? And Sweetest of All, Squash Bisque is healthy - something my kids would not touch. Although that wouldn't stop me from making it. Still, I don't know that I ever have. So, you're both wrong!

It was Chicken Tortilla Soup. I often make a Bean Tortilla Soup, so, to be honest, I have no recollection of making this particular dish. Which means, I can narrow it down to about the last year, since that's when I began this lovely tradition of freezing things. It wasn't bad... if a bit freezer-burned.

2 comments:

Shannan said...

Oh....chicken tortilla soup. Well, put in a stick and see if they'll lick it for dinner!

Susie said...

Wow, Shannan. I think you've just come up with the new Otter Pop flavor!