In recent years, fall has signified impending doom to me, a reminder that winter is on the horizon. I realize that is a depressing outlook on things, but that's what winter does to me, you see. But this fall blessed us with indian summer after indian summer. September and October and even into November have been glorious. A gift from above, if you will.
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Yes, October really did happen.
And oh, what a wonderful October it was.
In recent years, fall has signified impending doom to me, a reminder that winter is on the horizon. I realize that is a depressing outlook on things, but that's what winter does to me, you see. But this fall blessed us with indian summer after indian summer. September and October and even into November have been glorious. A gift from above, if you will.

In recent years, fall has signified impending doom to me, a reminder that winter is on the horizon. I realize that is a depressing outlook on things, but that's what winter does to me, you see. But this fall blessed us with indian summer after indian summer. September and October and even into November have been glorious. A gift from above, if you will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree. I hate the winter. But so far this week has been cold and I'm lovin' staying home with my heating blanket and hot chocolate everyday. Just don't love grocery shopping in the freezing rain with a baby and toddler. Whoa!
Post a Comment