Lily developed a stunning vibrato at the tender age of three. She can be found at many hours of the day belting out the lastest tune on the radio or, her personal favorite, any number of original, on-the-spot compositions. She's got a gift. An occasionally annoying gift, but we'll let her have it.
Today, after practicing piano, she asked me if she could borrow a few sheets of composition paper so she could write her own music. Sure, I thought, it's not as if you don't spend half of your practice time fooling around with the keys, you might as well put all that creativity to paper. She's cute.
Where am I going with this? Well nowhere, really, except that she had her 1st grade music performance a couple of weeks ago. The first of many opportunites to showcase that lovely vibrato (drowned out by 150 other voices, that is.) I love this child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Not surprising, considering who her mama is...
I love hearing you sing!
Post a Comment