Sometimes the girls can have a say in their "enrichment" activities. And sometimes they can't. In January, I scored the ultimate victory by signing my three older girls up for swimming and tap dance. Instead of multiple practice and game schedules to attend to, we had two weekly commitments total. Just two. It was magical. Who needs agency, anyway?
I slightly regretted my decision when Rachel noticed that, as the youngest child in her tap class, she didn't catch on quite as quickly as the others. But she got over that and was adorable in her spring recital. As were the other two.
(not sure what is up with Lily's face in this shot...passing gas, perhaps?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have definitely seen better pictures of Lily, but Rachel and Anna both look adorable! Wish I could have seen the performance. Miss you guys and can't wait for next month.
Pretty girls! (passing gas and all!)
That is a definite "score"! Three girls and only one dance class... you never cease to amaze me :)
Did you get a video of the girls as well? If so,I'd love to see it!
Post a Comment