I love spending time with my entire clan. But our family started with just me and Tim. And I sure do love the man I married. What a relaxing way to celebrate 11 years of us. Here's to many more.
Saturday, September 8, 2012
Anniversary #11.
A week after we got home from our family trip, Tim and I spent a 24-plus hour period without the kids for our 11th anniversary. We had high hopes of spending some time biking the greenbelt downtown, or hiking in the foothills, but the smoke from nearby forest fires rendered that much less desireable. So we ate. And ate. And ate. Five pounds later, we hit up the latest Batman movie (and it wasn't even at the dollar-theater yet, what a splurge :). We picked up a picnic dinner and basked in a relatively smokeless evening under the sky accompanied by the Boise Philharmonic playing a whole lotta Gershwin. Ah.

I love spending time with my entire clan. But our family started with just me and Tim. And I sure do love the man I married. What a relaxing way to celebrate 11 years of us. Here's to many more.
I love spending time with my entire clan. But our family started with just me and Tim. And I sure do love the man I married. What a relaxing way to celebrate 11 years of us. Here's to many more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment