Sunday, October 7, 2007

Children will listen.



Yesterday as the Saturday morning session of General Conference began, I rushed inside (after planting bulbs) to change clothes. The choir was singing the opening song. I came downstairs a couple of minutes later and could hear someone giving the opening prayer. I paused at the bottom of the stairs to bow my head, but before I could close my eyes, I couldn't help but notice Anna and Lily, kneeling over their coloring books, arms folded, eyes closed, head bowed. What an example.

3 comments:

Topsy said...

Sydney made sure that everyone said their "amens" each and every time a prayer was said or talk completed. So cute.

Jessica Waters said...

Hey Susie- thanks for inviting me onto your blog! I love reading Lindsays now I will enjoy yours. . .maybe I will get brave enough to start my own.
I used the Friend's goodie game idea. My girls loved it. . .but I spent the entire session saying yes they said Jesus Christ again take one chocolate chip and put it your bowl! But hey they could tell me what each talk was about. . .

Annie said...

I love this story! I literally brought one the water works! (I do realize that I am postpartum but I think that these emotions were legit!)