Hey Mom, were you going to change my diaper before or after it hits the floor?
Valentine's Day - it wasn't much, but what kid is going to complain about grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner?
Is spring here yet? We're tired of cleaning up the playroom.
Eve's blessing day. We had tons of family who came for the occasion. Regrettably, I was too busy to take any pictures. We ate, talked, ate some more, ignored the kids so we could talk some more, played a few games and cried when they all went home. Luckily Tim's parents lingered a bit longer and we enjoyed their company for a few more days.
Flying kites in the park with Grandma and Grandpa.
Anna can't be bothered to wear a coat anymore, so I've quit reminding her.
4 comments:
These pictures are so cute. Spencer says to tell Tim "He looks sharp in his suit". Thanks for sharing the pictures from the last month, I loved looking through them. We miss you guys, we need to make another trip to Boise!
Good update Susie! My favorite was the diaper on it's way down - I love that you are so "real"! I also really loved the family pictures - Susie, you look beautiful!
Susie, I LOVE all these pictures. If we can't see you as often as we'd like in person, pictures are the next best thing! Thanks for posting them.
What fun pictures! What a a greate update. It was so fun to be in Boise even though it was for such a short time. I wish so much that it could have been longer. Thanks for your wonderful hospitality!
Post a Comment