We experienced our first 911 call last week. Luckily I was in the room to question the culprit myself after hearing several unauthorized beeps from the phone.
I painted the girls' toenails and trimmed their hair as our initial celebration of summer. Then Lily prolonged the "celebration" by chopping Rachel's hair a bit more.
I ran off to the temple on Tuesday night, still wearing my flip flops. That's right. I indulged in a grand slam breakfast at Denny's afterward, blowing my goal to avoid eating after 8 pm in the most deplorable of ways. It was 11 o' clock.
My kids watched The Wizard of Oz 3 times in a 24 hour period last week. My sincerest apologies to the bad parenting police.
I made an incredible chocolate cheesecake that I was supposed to freeze and save for Father's Day. Instead we divided it up for Family Home Evening that night and picked at it for the rest of the week. One guess as to who ate the most?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment