The oldest forgets to flush. The second needs work on wiping. The third doesn't even make it into the toilet half the time. The fourth? Let's not even go there.
I was on a tirade the other day about how #2 can go potty, wipe, wash and flush - EVERY SINGLE TIME.
While #1 can't remember to go, considering his laundry wiping might be optional, NEVER FLUSHES AND NEVER EVER EVER WASHES MY HANDS.
And I could see the wheels in my husbands head turning. I knew that HE WANTED To say that I don't flush sometimes either. HE wanted to say it. But he didn't. And he lived. And then I forgot to flush because someone interrupted me from off the pot - as usual.
So. give them a break - they may never grow out of it. HEHEHE
Happily married mother of four beautiful girls: Anna, Lily, Rachel and Eve. Likes: traveling, cooking, reading, cleaning, politics, playing games, gardening, and the outdoors.
Dislikes: tofu, weird smells, idleness, and fantasy baseball (which is a dislike I happened to have picked up coincidentally right after Tim adopted it as one of his likes).
2 comments:
Are you frustrated Susie?!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I was on a tirade the other day about how #2 can go potty, wipe, wash and flush - EVERY SINGLE TIME.
While #1 can't remember to go, considering his laundry wiping might be optional, NEVER FLUSHES AND NEVER EVER EVER WASHES MY HANDS.
And I could see the wheels in my husbands head turning. I knew that HE WANTED To say that I don't flush sometimes either. HE wanted to say it. But he didn't. And he lived. And then I forgot to flush because someone interrupted me from off the pot - as usual.
So. give them a break - they may never grow out of it. HEHEHE
Post a Comment