
We've added a new item to our breakfast menu around here. I love it that the makers of Nutella tout the fact that it's made with skim milk. Give me a break. Chocolate is chocolate. Spread it on a slice of whole wheat toast and it's still chocolate. But Lily loves it. And she lets me spread it on a slice of whole wheat toast and call it breakfast. Now, if I can only suppress my urge to delight in a spoonful during my afternoon lull...
5 comments:
Ya, I made the mistake of buying that at costco last week. I think we've found a new favorite over here (and a few extra pounds!)
I just bought some my last shop! Haven't shared yet, though. :)
I thought that stuff was peanut buttery! You just ruined it for me!
Eh. It's hazelnut. And oozing with chocolate. Delish.
I would eat this stuff every day if I could! Mmmmmmm!
Post a Comment