Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Recipe for depression.

Too many mint brownies the night before.
A middle of the night awakening (for two hours).
4 kids who wake up late, unhappy and dragging their feet.
1 child who drags her feet enough to earn her a trip to her bedroom instead of Joy School.
One stressed-over-work husband.
First day of menstrual cycle. (Is it just me, or are periods after children SO much worse?)

Mix it all together and it makes for one depressing morning. Oh, please let this day get better.

5 comments:

Cherish said...

I hope your day gets better and that you get a nice nap. I hate mornings like that...Hang in there.:)

Lindsay said...

Okay, seriously. I've had that morning. Not today but so many times before. Sing Zippety-doo-dah. It's a sure fire way to brighten your mood.

Tracy said...

Susie, has it gotten better yet? I sure hope so! So sorry!!!!! And to answer your question - a big fat YES YES YES!!!!!!! I can't take it anymore...... finally gonna do something about it!

Do you need chocolate?

Ralina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ralina said...

Sorry repeated myself on last post :)Let's try this again. I have had a TON of those mornings lately. Too bad we don't live closer, maybe getting together would help us both. I hope your day got better.