Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Capitol.

Okay, maybe not the Capitol. But our Capitol. It was fun, educational, and perhaps, best of all, free! What a great Saturday outing.







And, with her characteristic flair for the dramatic, Anna lost a tooth just before leaving. Which led us to a grand tour of the 3rd floor public restroom.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I love that you and Tim involve your kids in such a wide variety of experiences. It's so good for them and their awareness of the world around them. Lucky kids!

Annie said...

Soooo...in one of your really organized exceptional Susie moments, have you ever written down a list of "Fun Free Outings" that you like to take your girls on. If so, I NEED that list. With Sara and her family moving, we are going to have a lot of extra time on our hands and my brain can't come up with ways to spend it. I am starting to panic!