Sunday, April 17, 2011

You win some, and you lose some.

Does the tooth fairy give money for lost teeth? I mean, really lost teeth, as in, the kid pulls it out and then proceeds to lose it and find it over and over again until it finally never materializes? Well, she came to our house. And boy am I glad. What a shame it would have been for a 6 year old to lose her first tooth and not even reap the monetary benefits of such an accomplishment. Next time, though, I'm not sure the tooth fairy will be so generous. But maybe next time, Lily won't be quite so exuberant. She tells everyone she sees. And I do mean everyone. Even the clerk at the store. That's my Lily.

2 comments:

Polliwog said...

The tooth fairy is understanding. Chatterbox wrote a heartfelt note explaining her predicament when the same thing happened to her a couple of years ago... I'm sure it's a common occurrence. Their excitement is SO cute. Congrats, Lily!!

Valerie said...

I didn't know this exciting event was even expected! Which tooth is missing?