The weather was lovely, so we trotted off to the zoo on Saturday.
The prairie dogs were out - score.
I forced the girls to line up on the Komodo dragon. Met with only slight eye-rolling. I think we've still got at least a year left of the Komodo dragon shot.
This little guy was entertaining - I would totally watch a TV show about these critters. If we had a working TV, that is.
Little sisters provide excellent entertainment, as well.
We splurged on a carousel ride. It's pretty awesome how my kids think they've died and gone to heaven when I fork out a couple of dollars for them to go up and down and around for three minutes. Disneyland might just be too much for them to handle.
And Grandma, treating the girls to what they love best in the world.
Jill and Grandma, you are so unbelievably awesome. Come again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment