Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tim's got a new look.

When we first were married, Tim bought a cheap set of clippers, handed them to me and commissioned me to cut his hair for time and all eternity.
That's all well and good until hair loss deems his decade-long hairstyle a near abomination. It just looked like he was trying too hard, you know? Doubting my skills to create something of, well, nothing, I called up my favorite stylist (and neighbor, incidentally) to schedule a professional do. I watched like a hawk as the hair came off so that I could repeat it every month... for the rest of my life.
And that's when the beard started to appear. Might as well compensate, right? I love the look - though it does give me to the urge to yell "Timber!". Just a tad.

(photo, courtesy of Rachel, who inadvertently missed the hair. Oh wait, the hair's missing in the first place, so, no matter!)

2 comments:

Cherish said...

I like the new look! It's my favorite when Steven grows a beard? I know...I'm weird that way.

Steph said...

I love the beard! Of course, Jeremy's had one for almost our whole marriage! :)