Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Daylight Savings Time.

I have been meaning to post something about the chaos that has ensued in my house since Sunday morning when my kids started waking up at 5:15 a.m. instead of "sleeping in" until 6:15. But, no one is getting any sleep around here so I haven't found the time! I just read a friend's blog and he pretty much summed up how I feel about turning our clocks back (and forward) year after year. Might I add, he says it much more cleverly than I ever could.
For those of you who don't regularly check their blog, here it is.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I loved Spencer's post too. And Daylight Savings is wreaking havoc at our house too.

Malauna said...

Seeing as we're not big into sleeping routines at my house, changing the clocks hasn't been that big of a deal. Except going around the house and changing all the clocks. I'm glad I only have 5 to change. Last year we were at my in-laws, house-sitting and there were at least 2 clocks in EACH room! When they returned, I was told I had forgotten a few clocks.

Valerie said...

With no small children to wake me up at 5:15, my gripe comes later in the day when it feels like bedtime is approaching. What? It's only 8:00? It's already been dark forever - it MUST be time for bed.