Sunday, December 7, 2008

Reading, writing, and 'rithmetic.

Turns out I only have time for one hobby in my life. And it ain't arithmetic. So if you're ever wondering why there's a lapse in my blogging, you can be confident that I'm reading (or in my first trimester of pregnancy, another hobby of mine). This week it was Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer. Was it worth it? Probably not. But at least I've already topped my pathetic average of 1-2 books a month. I'm already at two. And that does not include The Best Christmas Pageant Ever, which I'm reading with the girls.

2 comments:

Aunt Roo said...

That is exactly why I haven't blogged in the last month. Dad-gum that Stephenie Meyer and her addictive Twilight series!!

reyesohana said...

Suzie -
Can I get your mailing address?
Sorry we missed you guys when you were in town. Would have loved to have chatted.