Besides laundry, we listened to music, made flower leis, and learned a line dance (the Electric slide, to be exact). They rather enjoyed watching me relive my junior high school days.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Give me an L.
What do you do when you can no longer ignore the loads of dirty laundry flooding the entire laundry closet? Make it "L" day!
Besides laundry, we listened to music, made flower leis, and learned a line dance (the Electric slide, to be exact). They rather enjoyed watching me relive my junior high school days.


Besides laundry, we listened to music, made flower leis, and learned a line dance (the Electric slide, to be exact). They rather enjoyed watching me relive my junior high school days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Susie- Hi, I hope it is alright that your mom gave me your blog site. It is so fun to read. You have an amazing outlook on motherhood and inspire me to be better- you are like your mom in that way. Thanks for being happy in this role, and sharing!!
okay I just caught up on all your posts and I'm so sad that I'm four hours from you and I can't hug you and say hello! So if you feel a cool and charming breeze coming from the eastern side of the state, just imagine I blew you a kiss and then smacked you on the toosh!
Post a Comment