Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I've got an itch.

And I just can't scratch it. Travel deals are calling me. A friend told me I could fly our entire family (5 roundtrip tickets) to San Diego for $800. Yowsers. I also found a screaming deal to Boston for only $229 roundtrip per person. Can't. Give. In. Must. Save.
Yep. I like money in the bank even more.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I know what you mean - I've been going through the same thing. It's like a compulsion or something - I can't let a bargain like this pass me by. It's sooo cheap - I HAVE to take advantage of this while it's available. Sound familiar?! I'm grateful to have been able to resist most of the temptations though. Just one got me and I don't feel bad at all about it because it's taking me to my favorite Idaho destination - BOISE!