I know my yard would be better put to use planting vegetables and fruits. We have a little bit of this and a little bit of that - strawberries, blueberries, tomatoes, herbs, onions, lettuce. Tim and I have finally carved out a bed in front for a row of raspberries.
But these are my true love.


I suppose I could eat them, if it really came to it, but until then I'll just eat my cereal while gazing out my kitchen window at the beautiful backdrop that is my flower garden.
3 comments:
I had a friend tell me once that being in her garden, whether working or just gazing and enjoying, was almost a spiritual experience for her. I know what she meant and it sounds like you might too...
These are fantastic!! What is the name of the second flower? I "need" some!
Gladiolus. Believe it or not, they make great funeral flowers.
Post a Comment