I'm afraid today brings only a disappointing blog post about how I have no time to blog. Gardening, church service, piano lessons, soccer, swimming, organizing, cleaning, shopping for hardwood, screening tenants for our rental, volunteering at school, Joy School and everything associated with having four adorable children... man, how did I ever get so busy! On the bright side, I've been up and working out every day at 6 a.m. for over two weeks now! I'll be looking hot again in no time. Or maybe just feeling hot. And sweaty. Either way, consistent exercise is good, right? Right.
I'll catch up one of these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have inspired me to start exercising...no really you have! Your mom told me that you have been rocking it and I decided that I don't have an excuse to be a lazy bum anymore (nursing just doesn't count :( ). This week I made 4 days! That's huge for me! So here is to you and I sweating together long-distance!
Post a Comment