Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring breakin'.

What a vacation! We enjoyed a few days with my family at the beginning of the week and finished it off with Tim's family. And friends - we visited friends galore - which we rarely get to do while visiting Utah - and there were still more that we missed! Let me just insert here that I am so grateful that my husband served his mission with such great guys who also happened to marry women I admire wholeheartedly. Thanks for letting us barge in on you guys!
In response to a recent dinosaur "kick" are kids are all enjoying, we visited the BYU Museum of Paleontology and the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. My favorite part was when Lily corrected Grandma Jackson's pronounciation of "trilobite". Then, off to the zoo, swimming, skiing, fast-fooding... what more could anyone ask?













Then, as we entered our driveway, I caught a glimpse of these. Blessed be the hyacinths for hanging around long enough for me to come home.

And now, as expected, I need a vacation from my vacation.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Have you recovered yet Susie? We loved having you for a few days - always do! Did the girls enjoy skiing?

emily snyder said...

sus, you don't look a day older than high school, and yet more beautiful than i remember!!

can i tag along for your next utah trip?? i would love to see you!