Saturday, June 5, 2010

Another year, another joy school grad.


Have I ever mentioned how much I love teaching my kids preschool? This was my fourth year and my second graduate and boy was I proud!

Lily doesn't just "got joy", she is joy! I think that many people view this age, the one where tantrums abound, tears flow freely, and defiance is the name of the game as the one where parents are pulling their hair out. Not me. I adore preschoolers - I am thrilled to have this precious time to be their teacher all day, every day. Congratulations Lily! Now, off to kindergarten with you!


2 comments:

Valerie said...

Congratulations Lily! and Susie! Darling pictures. I'm so glad we get to see you soon...

Jessica Waters said...

I wish I lived near you! I would love for you to teach my children, I imagine you are outstanding teacher.