Saturday, August 14, 2010
Table Rock revisited.
I think we're going to have to start training for this particular summer adventure. I have one child who, clearly dislikes exerting herself in any way. We heard fewer complaints from the three-year-old, who tromped up almost the entire way (and back down). Minus Lily's complaining, it was fun. A bit of exercise, lots of sun, great family memories, life lessons (rewards come after the hard work), a cool breeze, and lunch out afterwards. Thanks Tim, for letting me convince you, once again, that it would be worth the agony. It was.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're a very brave and adventurous mom, Susie. Your kids will appreciate that about you someday, if they don't already. One time when we're in Idaho I'd like to make that hike with you. It looks like a spectacular view.
Family hikes are so much fun when they are accomplished. Way to get the family out on a hike and it looks like they had lots of fun in the end.
Post a Comment